Friday, September 9, 2011

Taylor Swift Makes Tattoo On Her Arm

Recently Lindsay Lohan has stood out by getting a tattoo on her ribcage. The scandalous star imprints Billy Joel’s lyrics,

Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife, I feel like I’m in the prime of my life

Who knows what Lindsay really means?

Seems, another celebrity Taylor Swift follows Lindsay’s example. The singer etched,

Tell me everything I want to hear, like it was your favorite year

The line located on Swift’s arm is taken from The Dixie Chicks’ Favorite Year single. Being a big fan of the country music group, Taylor Swift confesses that The Dixie Chicks works influenced her so much.

The Teen Choice Awards winner is known for her special attitude to number “13” as well. Whereas “ordinary” people tend to apprehend it, the “fearless” Taylor chooses “13” as her lucky number.

Every time I’ve an award I’ve been sitting in either the 13th seat, the 13th row, the 13th section or row M, which is the 13th letter.

Thus, Taylor Swift often draws it on her right hand believing it will bring her good fortune. So, what’s the reason for such a weird choice?

I was born on the 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. My first album went gold in 13 weeks. My first #1 song had a 13-second intro.

Yeah, having “13” as a lucky number sounds a little bit weird. However, as we remember, Taylor is a fan of The Dixie Chicks who are known for their independent view on some things. So, hope both of her tattoos will bring Taylor Swift only good things.



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons